February 2, 2014

Can you recommend a longarm quilter?

I for many years have quilted my own tops, granted they had to be twin size or smaller. I also took a long arm quilting "certification' class so that I could rent a machine at one of our local quilt shops. But with a full-time job, two boys (three if you count my hubby) and the usual family and church commitments, I no longer have time. I am in search of a long arm quilter to which I can send my tops to be quilted. I turn to our quilting community for a recommendation. What am I looking for? Reasonable price (cheapest isn't always the best), quick turn around and personal service. Personal as I am turning over a labor of love to a stranger. Well, hopefully not a stranger for long. Thanks for the recommendations! I've got a stack of tops awaiting their loving hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment